- Add a new Background image to Colour Runner.
- Upload an image to Buzzy Canvas by following our Add Your Own Images guide.
- Go to your Buzzy Canvas and click the white pencil button at the bottom of the page and head to your version of Colour Runner.
- Open the game code at the top right and find the “Image” property.
- Put the image URL in the “Image” property’s value – like so: “image”: “minecraft/minecraft_chicken_face.jpg”
- Press the save button in the top right corner.
- Test your game with your new background image!